Judge us by the company we keep! Since we were formed in 1992 we’ve worked all over the world with the biggest names. Their logos are on this page, and include Janssen, Novartis, Pfizer, GSK, Bayer and Astra Zeneca. We work with their commercial, medical, market access and corporate teams to help them tell a clear and memorable story, then defend it.
We understand drug discovery, research and development. So we can help you translate your Kaplan Meir curves, PFS data and p-values into language that answers the question, ‘What does that mean to me?’.
Our chief executive has written books on communicating clinical data, hosted conferences for hundreds of clinicians, researchers and pharma executives, and is a renowned coach for senior executives in pharmaceutical firms.
Our work is confidential, but recent projects include:
- Global coaching programme for senior pharmaceutical executives on new corporate campaign to demonstrate the value of medicines.
- Coaching a pharmaceutical CEO and CFO for the annual results presentation and analyst calls.
- Training the European Market Access Teams in storytelling.
- Coaching the CEO of a global pharma company to take over a crucial industry role.
- Preparing UK-based executives for NICE reimbursement committee hearings.
- Storytelling training for triallists on new diabetes and cancer drugs.
- Hosting the annual conference of the UK operating company of a global pharmaceutical business.
- Coaching respiratory Medical Science Liaisons in Europe, including the UK, and Latin America.
- Hosting international debates on a number of haematological malignancies.
From Our Clients
I just wanted to thank you for the dedicated professional support you and your team provided throughout our project to reorganise the R&D function. Your contributions were invaluable and provided as much-needed combination of external viewpoint and hard-earned expertise.
– R&D Director, Top 10 pharmaceutical company
The intensive, high-level broadcast scenarios gave us a full understanding of how to handle a high pressure interview situation. I can’t recommend it highly enough.
– Nigel Brown, Level 3 Communications
Many thanks once again for bringing such dynamism to the panel discussion you moderated.
– Martin Price, Janssen